You will work one-on-one with a Tallgrass instructor who will answer your questions and demonstrate hands-on work. Virtual Hands-On Coaching means we will use one of the audio-visual platforms available through the internet or cell phone, whichever works best for you. We are happy to use Facetime, Zoom, Skype, or another platform to communicate with you.
Here’s what the virtual coaching session entails:
- A specific 45 minute session time must be scheduled in advance.
- Coaching times are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Prior to the session, submit your questions and concerns so we can stay on task and make the most of the coaching session.
- The animal with which you intend to work needs to be ready at time of session.
- During the session, we can cover acupoint location, tracing meridians, session protocol, assessing of Association and Alarm points, and answer specific questions.
- These virtual hands-on coaching sessions are designed around exactly what you need to become a successful practitioner. We want to help you enhance your skills so that you can offer highly effective acupressure sessions.
- email to: email@example.com to schedule your one-on-one session.