Workshop Level: Advanced
Certificate : A Certificate of Completion for 30 Credit Hours is available after successfully passing 8 unit quizzes, final examination, and case study.
Indicators and Assessment is a treasure trove of information based on the rich source of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The workshop begins with a review of the unique TCM theories and concepts underlying acupressure such as Yin-Yang Theory, Meridian Theory, Five-Element Theory, plus Acupoint Classifications. By reinforcing your knowledge of the basics you are ready to step-up to the next level of knowledge. The rest of Indicators & Assessment is devoted to expanding and deepening your knowledge of Chinese medicine and how to apply it to your use equine acupressure. The workshop covers:
- How the Five Vital Substances function in the body
- The effects of exogenous and endogenous factors on the Vital Substances
- An in-depth discussion of the assessment process
- How to use the Eight Principles in the assessment process
- A presentation of additional assessment tools used in TCM
- How to develop a acupressure session using a practical format
- A set of "Common Patterns of Disharmony" case studies, and,
- A listing of Resources including books, and websites.
Product Purchase Confirmation: An email with your User ID, Password and Home Study link will be sent to you within 24 - 48 hours of your registration.
You are given 90 days to complete the class. If you need to purchase an extension of an additional 90 days, you can do so here.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can access the online learning portal here: http://tallgrasscanada.learnpower.org/