Tallgrass Publishers, Presenter: Turie Norman, DVM
This 50 minute DVD is an essential resource for holistic veterinary professionals, healthcare practitioners, equine bodyworkers and students of animal acupressure and acupuncture.
This learning tool has not existed before. The DVD provides extensive detail regarding:
- Surface anatomical landmarks
- Location of acupressure points
- Tracing the12 Major Meridians, Conception & Governing Vessels
- How to use the Acupoint Classifications and Key Acupoints
- Presenter Turie Norman, DVM is a practicing holistic veterinarian. She has studied at the Chi Institute in Florida. Dr. Norman is a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist. Additionally, she is the Technical Editor of the DVD’s companion manual.
Reviews..."This most helpful DVD takes the viewer on a tour of the surface of the equine body to learn the "landmarks" or key acupressure points (over 60 specific ones). Its clear and concise narration presents a lot of information in one DVD. Along with anatomical names, and functions, the meridians are shown, and many related muscle or joint junctures are pointed out. With every body being different, this DVD is very helpful in locating those elusive acupressure points."
-Natural Horse Magazine (July/August 2006)
Equine Landmark Anatomy & Acupoint Energetics - DVD & Manual has won the seal of approval from Equine Wellness Magazine. Read about this award in the September/October 2006 issue of Equine Wellness magazine, www.equinewellnessmagazine.com.
“Must-have resource for anyone interested in acupressure.”
— Lisa Ross-Williams, Sr. Editor, Equine Wellness Magazine and “If Horses Could Talk” Radio Show
“Clear and concise narration presents a lot of information in one DVD.”
— Randi Peters, Editor, Natural Horse Magazine