Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by www.tallgrassanimalacupressure.com is controlled primarily by Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Canada.
What Personal Information about Members Does Tallgrass Gather?
The information we learn from members helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at www.tallgrassanimalacupressurecanada.com. We use the information to communicate with you about offers, products and services, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future offers for you, improving our Site and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.animalacupressure.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at www.tallgrassanimalacupressurecanada.com if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.tallgrassanimalacupressurecanada.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know.
What about Cookies?
Cookies are most often small text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
- help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
- help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
- help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
- identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
- analyse how well a website is performing.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you. Here is an example of a cookie:
- Name: SomeCookie
- Value: 1234a5b678c9
- Domain: www.yourwebsite.com
- Expires: 13th September 2015
- Name = The name of the cookie
- Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
- Domain = The website where the cookie is used
- Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
All modern browsers have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies in order to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website's features.
To find out how to turn cookies on or off, see how to manage cookies.
Does Tallgrass share the Information it receives?
No. Information about our members is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at www.tallgrasscanada.com, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms & Conditions will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
The techniques presented in the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Websites or in the Tallgrass training courses, either hands-on or online courses, and learning tools are designed to enhance the healing process and maintain health. Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Canada does not provide medical diagnosis, prescribe medications, or perform invasive procedures. Always seek licensed veterinary care when indicated.
The information on this website is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a veterinarian or medical professional. Please consult your holistic veterinarian for all your animals health care needs.