If you are interested in hosting an Animal Acupressure Hands On class (equine or small animal), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to host a successful course - keeping in mind which species the class if for - we would need the following:
- At least 6-8 participants for the Introductory Class*
- At least 10-12 participants for the Meridians & Specific Conditions Class*
- 4-6 well handled horses [~1 per 1-2 students] (no young stock or pregnant mares) OR
- 4-6 well socialized dogs that are easy to handle [~1 per 1-2 students] (no puppies or pregnant dogs)
- Venue with indoor area, bathroom and fridge/cooler, and seating.
- Help with promotion of the course
- Minimum of 3 months to promote and organize the event
- within 45 minutes of a major airport and overnight accommodation options within 30 minutes of your location
*class size smaller during COVID
What you get in return?
- Free advertising and exposure to your venue
- Scholarship opportunities for you or one of your employees to participate in the course and learn Acupressure