Workshop Level: Advanced
Certificate : A Certificate of Completion for 30 Credit Hours is available after successfully passing 8 unit quizzes, final examination, and case study.
Indicators and Assessment is a treasure trove of information based on the rich source of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). The workshop begins with a review of the unique TCM theories and concepts underlying acupressure such as Yin-Yang Theory, Meridian Theory, Five-Element Theory, plus Acupoint Classifications. By reinforcing your knowledge of the basics you are ready to step-up to the next level of knowledge. The rest of Indicators & Assessment is devoted to expanding and deepening your knowledge of Chinese medicine and how to apply it to your use equine acupressure. The workshop covers:
- How the Five Vital Substances function in the body
- The effects of exogenous and endogenous factors on the Vital Substances
- An in-depth discussion of the assessment process
- How to use the Eight Principles in the assessment process
- A presentation of additional assessment tools used in TCM
- How to develop a acupressure session using a practical format
- A set of "Common Patterns of Disharmony" case studies, and,
- A listing of Resources including books, and websites.
Product Purchase Confirmation: An email with your User ID, Password and Home Study link will be sent to you within 24 - 48 hours of your registration.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can access the online learning portal here: http://tallgrasscanada.learnpower.org/